Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19xIDzTjU

Saturday, January 22, 2011

-razzle-dazzle days'''-



this week maybe is the toughest week
for me because i been facing with a lot of
argument with my dearest BOSS in my work place...
huh!!!
the picture above was really describe
about my situation in my work place office and that 
exactly how i felt with my BOSS
ok assuming that the pink one is my boss and me are the blue one...
how i wish i could and brave enough to say
like what the blue one said to the pink...
WHY? because yesterday, i already designed a lot of logo
sample to my boss and fill almost everything that he require
from the logo...and then this morning
suddenly he said he don't want a logo anymore
but now he need only a slogan...
Oh My God...
BOSS do you know how much brain cell i hardly use and how
much headache that i get
just to design the logo you that you want yesterday and now
you say you just need a slogan....
i feel like all my hair will loss like crazy already
huh~i don't know what else to say to you BOSS
huh i wish for a working with you BOSS~
huhu...and thank GOD for the public holiday tommorow
i get my brain rest for a while now...
and yah...BOSS don't get too worry, i know what i'm doing
in the office no need to check on me every time...
 its not like im facebookin' or bloggin' there
i don't have any free time for that there...
i give all my time to work in the office and do all
the design project that you ask...
so no need to worry.
but BOSS please stay firm with what you
ask me to do because im no machine, im just still a human 
with an energy limit but yet i will still trying my best to
do as what you intend me to do~
ok BOSS
but i admire you for having the ability to handle
you business well and i really mean it!
 and BOSS thanks for the razzle dazzle week that you give me
OMG!



2 comments:

  1. mmg camtu la shila~~
    dats make me quit from my former job lohh...
    and keith replace me.thod he tahan...but keith stand for 5 days only....funny. and for 5 days he keep sms-ing me say:how u tahan keja 5month here?gila~
    why a BIGBOSS always treat us[fresh graduate/worker] robot-like and machine-like?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...hum tp sy mesti tahan dulu la ni bell...maybe better thing will come after this...huhu

    ReplyDelete