Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19xIDzTjU

Monday, January 3, 2011

funny thing happening on early january of 2011

Have a nice day Comments hi5

"Don't worry, Be happy"
haha this a the word i should say for my self
for having a "sakit jantung" day on early January 2011 
haha what i mean of "sakit jantung" day is
 i'm having a first ever driving experience after getting my P license
driving from Kundasang to KK...
arghh...it was really a heart attack day for me and my fiance
that day...haha it was really funny too...
i was really worried if something bad happen to me n him
***siapa suruh sy p driving na kan sakit jantung suda keeke....
seariously i got 24 hon from other car while i was driving
and im wondering am i that worst to drive a car...
gosh~hahahha but this experience will never stop me from 
dreaming to have a BIG car...
ya ya ya i will be more careful
hehe like the saying go PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT~
i will practice to drive that car...

P/S: to my fiance 对不起,我会安全驾驶下一次...你知道爱你

for those who just have a driving license 
please be careful when driving with you love one...
huhu~




***i guess im talking nonsense here =.='''***

No comments:

Post a Comment