Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19xIDzTjU

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

yesterday was a valentine day~


huhu
its been a long time since i didn't
updated my blog..haha im
updating this now was actually 
by the order of my friend BELL
hehe^^
ya its actually a perfect time to update this
blog because yesterday was a valentine day
and i also have something to share about my story 
in that day...

hehe for me, valentine is also 1 suitable
time for us to show how much we love
and do care about someone that we really love
its not just dedicated to our lover which means boyfriend or girlfriend
or fiance or husband or wife...
it may also dedicated to our beloved parent and sibling
or even our pet...
but some of us usually dedicated this special
valentine day to our lover
since we also have a day to thanks our parent on 
Mother's Day & Father's Day
then show our love to sibling on Christmas
or Chinese New Year or Hari Raya...
(mentioning this since i live in a "multi-races" country)

ok enough of this...the point here
is to share my very first ever Valentine Day with my love one
which is my FIANCE...
when come to think of it 
this year valentine is my first time ever to celebrated
it with my love one...haha
never realize it before...before this don't have a chance to
celebrated with a guy it was always with a girl...
hehe i mean my best girlfriendssss
the valentine that i spent with my fiance
was simple but yet meaningful...
a dinner in a Korean Restaurant
***how i love to eat Kimchi***
eat until stomach full miahaha
and exchanging a valentine gift
***eventhough i have a financial problem that time (over spent it on cloth argh)
but still doing some effort to think a budget gift hehe***

 and a movie...
the way we celebrate our first valentine actually
no different from other couple but
its quite meaningful to me to have a chance to share the feeling of
valentine with him (my fiance)
since both of us are busy with work now...
***act like grown up people haha...
(lastly, fiance i really2 love the valentine gift you gave to me huhu)

 
hehe satisfying dish...Korean Cuisine...

 to my Fiance
P/S: I Love You





2 comments:

  1. korean ow....wahhhhhhh.....syiok!
    hahaha....thanx for sharing..

    p/s;ur hair getg long alredy oo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...ya bell i want to keep a long hair before marrying already haha so no need to wear a wig...kekekekeke....hehe thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete