Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19xIDzTjU

Thursday, March 31, 2011

for my dearest bos


arghs..
bhcsgdbhcbfsgjbsdvncvkchvuisdhjkvsdv
hcsdbhcsdbchidsncsjdnhjcksdv
hcsidgbcsbgcduigbsdch k.vbhcliscfldbvclv d
vcdfbvghfdbvikbjudovbhdbvldsfv
no word can describe how i feel with my bos now...
argh please la bos if u don't like what i have design then 
give me some suggestion of what you really want
  Onion Head Angry Pictures, Images and Photos argh Onion Head Angry Pictures, Images and Photos
im really piss off...
hum but come to think of it, if my bos don't give me these
stress how can i improve my self to do more
nicer design....adididh...
hum bos thanks for this stress
i guess...~

4 comments:

  1. no wonder u get insane and eat love shape doll~~ hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho apa x bell i got insane every day........
    hum BOs BOs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. get use to it.u'll get better.:) i know how it feel.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhu 2 la...hum maybe i will get use to it later.......but sometime he gv me a lot of stress until i feel like i want to smack my own head to the wall DUSH~.....hum but nevermind la coz this is some other way to for me to improve...

    ReplyDelete