Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19xIDzTjU

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

one PIECE!!!



~my favorite my favorite my favorite ~ 
haha i really really really love this pirates crew...
for any anime fans out there, this is my suggestion
you MUST watch this...hehehhee...

F.Y.I the story is about the adventure of 1 pirates
called Monkey D. Luffy who has an elastic ability 
after eating a mystical fruit or called devil fruit.
Luffy has gather a crew named Straw Hats Pirates crew and they
explore the ocean to search for the world ultimate treasure that was 
known as ONE PIECE and then become the next Pirates king! 
On his journey, Luffy battles many kind or variety kind
of villains and makes several friends.
huhu this anime is a MUST watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment