Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19xIDzTjU

Thursday, November 4, 2010

i FinnaLy made it!!




The Official Convocation...



finally after 3 years of struggling studying at UNIMAS Sarawak,
i received my certificated to prove that i am now a
GRADUATED STUDENT with a 
Bachelor Degree of Applied Art With Honours 
(FINE ART) 

hehehe so happy with it...
~Thank You GOD~
million trillion thank to my "mama"
because without her, i will never ever experience this moment..
i dedicated this certificate to her...
and also to all of my lecturer who were never give up on me
even though i am at my point to give in already
tq tq tq tq tq tq
FRIENDSsss~ i will never forget all of their contribution and kindness
guide and support too..

hum but after this i have to face new thing 
which maybe there will be no guide no support and even no kindness
but i believe that from the experience of this all it will make me 
stronger to get a better life...
so here the secret of what i have to do is just 
"think POSSITIVE then you will receive POSITIVE"
yeah~...

No comments:

Post a Comment