Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19xIDzTjU

Monday, October 25, 2010

sHariNg mEANs caRiNg


Something to share because sharing is caring^^


"In our life, we only have 2 choice:"you want it" & "you don't want it" ya this is true because people tend to give a lot of nonsense excuse when they "don't want it" such as i only want to try it or i want it but...when people give this excuse, they JUST maybe will do it or will not...huh! this excuse can only make the choice of "you don't want it" sound more nice but the meaning is still "you don't want it".Let say "you want it", people will say OK I'll do it or I'll do my best to do it and so on and after they they will do it,see the different between this 2 choice..."

I ever been told this word by someone who
is really-really important in my life,
HUH! I feel this word he told me was so strong and it 
might change someone who takes this word seriously...
i thank him for this word of advice, it makes me realize that his 
word is true and i can see very clearly about the differences of the two word now... 

"you want it" 
or 
"you don't want it"...


think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment